Need a grimy X-mas beat to rhyme over? Here is your ticket.
Tag: Christmas Relevance: 1/5
Santa’s first gift in 2013 is a fresh dose of the Trap God himself. Unfortunately, the track’s only Christmas mention is during the chorus, but ay, it’s only September. Gotta warm up to the season somehow. I actually like this song, but it is extremely Naughty, talking almost exclusively about blowing chron and getting down
- Christmas Gift Guide for Hip-Hop Fans (2016 Inaugural Edition)
- R.A. The Rugged Man & Mac Lethal – Crustified Christmas
- “Christmas in Boston” feat. 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology), Kali, Reks, JFK & Teyana Taylor
- Kreezus (Kanye West’s Yeezus: Christmas Edition)
- Jay Verma – “Santa Baby” Piano Cover
What The Elves Are Sayin
ContactHit us up at email@example.com for any comments/requests!