If there was such thing as a textbook Christmas hip-hop beat, this would be it. Nothing fancy, just exactly what you would expect
Get your mythical swag on with this hip-hop version of “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies”. This shit reminds me of the old Zelda games… I swear they had music like this in some of the dungeons.
Looking for a happy-go-lucky Christmas hip-hop instrumental? Latvian producer K.M.Beats has it on lock. “Snowflake” stays upbeat throughout the entire 3 minutes, and a few nicely placed “ho ho ho”s from Santa Claus make the song distinctly Christmas. Christmas Relevance Naughty or Nice? Santa’s Score Follow K.M. Beats on social media: Soundclick – http://www.KMBeats.com Facebook Fanpage –
“Carol of the Bells” is one of the most highly used songs for hip-hop Christmas songs, and SofaSoundBeats keeps the ball rolling with this one. This beat is heavily watermarked which makes it (significantly) less enjoyable. I normally avoid posting music with watermarks, but I’ll give this one a pass this time: the song’s name is
- Christmas Gift Guide for Hip-Hop Fans (2016 Inaugural Edition)
- R.A. The Rugged Man & Mac Lethal – Crustified Christmas
- “Christmas in Boston” feat. 1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology), Kali, Reks, JFK & Teyana Taylor
- Kreezus (Kanye West’s Yeezus: Christmas Edition)
- Jay Verma – “Santa Baby” Piano Cover
What The Elves Are Sayin
ContactHit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments/requests!